Fresh dough to make a 10 inch pizza
1. Remove the dough from the fridge 2 hours before you plan to make pizza
2. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius
3. Tip the dough ball onto a lightly floured surface
4. Gently work the dough outwards with your fingertips working from the middle of the dough ball to the outside
5. Lift the dough from the surface and carefully stretch it - again working from the centre of the dough outwards - until the diameter is roughly 10 inches
6. Spread two to three tablespoons of tomato sauce over the base, followed by cheese and any of your favourite toppings.
7. Place the pizza on a preheated pizza stone or an upturned baking tray
8. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the base is crisp and golden brown around the edges and the cheese has melted.